Monday, February 23, 2009

Funny Moment


If you were a bug on our wall, and just spent your day watching Taylor, you would be one happy bug. His little mind is constantly creating and thinking of funny things to say and do. Here is a small sample of a typical funny moment.

"Mom, I'm making a scary witch, it's going to totally
FREAK Connor out!
Can you draw the mouth to look like this...?"

"Now I'm going to go hang it up."

He reports back. I ask, "Did it work?"

"Yup, it totally freaked him out!!"

Oh good.

"Mom, maybe I should write my name on it, someone might see it and say, 'maybe that's mine...'"

Sounds reasonable.

He then writes his famous "T" on the back of the witch.

"I think I'll save this for Halloween....that would be good, huh mom!"

"Absolutely, you brilliant boy."

"Well, now I'm going to go make a train."

"Sounds like a plan, have fun!"

Too Cute!

3 comments:

  1. Taylor's such a creative little boy and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a real knack for journaling girlfriend. I love the way you explain all those fun little experiences with your kids! Hope you're keeping them in a journal too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute stories about even cuter Taylor! Yes, that one is a very special little boy!

    ReplyDelete