Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Need a SNOW day!

Here are some of the fun snow days we've had this winter. We love to snow shoe, go sledding, and mom and I even got in some cross country skiing. Way fun!

Dad and Ash...


We saw this by Rock Canyon park at someone's house, had to take a pic. Dum Dum, you give me GUM GUM!!

Maille and Ashlyn, hangin' out.

Mom and me, we have such a blast together!
Taylor would go down the hill by himself, then wait for the boys to pull him up. Apparently they decided to make him work for it a little, by carrying their snowboard.



Parker calls this the RAMP OF PAIN!

5 comments:

  1. I love snow pictures! They are the best! I also love the snow sculpture it was awesome! Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather!!!! How are you? This is Amanda (Strong) Tucker. I just ran into Carl a few weeks ago at walmart while he was picking out a FHE treat one monday night! How is everything going? I would love to hear back from you my blog is
    Tyandamandatucker.blogspot.com
    or you can Email me at
    Amanda-Tucker@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, that ramp is just dangerous. The snow pics are cute. Wish we lived closer so we could hang out with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH SNOW! HOW WE ALL WILL MISS YOU AND ALL THE FUN WE HAVE TOGETHER ROMPING, ROLLING, AND RAMBUNCTIOUSLY ROLLICK'N DOWN YOUR SLIPPERY SLOPES! GOOD MEMORIES! THANKS, HEATHER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your music, too! The words are perfect. We'll have to learn that one on our guitars. Yep...and make everyone listen to us at FHE!!

    ReplyDelete