Monday, May 4, 2009

California Girl!!


She left me...then she came back...whew! Alyssa just returned from a 4 day stay in California for a choir tour. They performed at a festival and took home 2 gold medals and one bronze...and took 2nd place overall at the competition!


It was a dream come true for her to be able to go on a trip with her friends, stay in a nice hotel, and spend all day at Disneyland, and play at the beach. I, however missed her terribly! I've never had her leave for that long. (I've always been at girl's camp with her...) I guess it will prepare me for EFY this summer. She is growing up way too fast, next thing you know I'll be helping her pack for college...Ohhh let's not go there. She's only 14 1/2 right???

So glad she had fun!!


Getting ready for the Choir competition.
Sunshine and palm trees...Alyssa is in HEAVEN!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun and exciting trip! EFY! Wow how lucky! We need to just tell our kids to stop growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember going to Disneyland on a choir tour. It was awesome.

    ReplyDelete