Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Graduation and other fun stuff...

It was an eventful week last week, putting together Taylor's pre-school graduation, attending Ashlyn's kindergarten graduation, sending treats for the boy's end of year parties and Alyssa's Jr. High BBQ. Two friend luncheons, helping a friend pack and clean her house so she can move to Idaho, and hosting a water party/BBQ for Parker and his friends on the last day of school. (luckily the weather held out long enough for the boys to have a great time...then the rain poured!!!)

So glad it's all over!
Homework is done, grades are in, no more sack lunch preparation and we can all sleep in! (if only that were true, 6:00am rolls around and I'm awake...)

Happy to have my gang home, can't wait to have some summer fun!

Ashlyn and the "diploma"

The preschool boys. Last day, so sad, I've sure loved them.
10 boys and a bunch of water balloons=a crazy, fun party!
The official burning of the homework! We all chanted and cheered! Jumping on the tramp in your swimsuit, eating doughnuts with the cousins!!

Time to stockpile frozen treats!

Now isn't that what summer is all about??

2 comments:

  1. I love the burning of the homework idea. I feel like I should do that too...except for I would be thrilled about the fact that I don't have to grade the homework!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I am going to do the burning of homework tradition too. That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete