Saturday, January 2, 2016

Taylor turns 11yrs old!

This adorable boy is growing up WAY TOO FAST!  I love my Taylor and am so proud of the awesome young man he is becoming.  Everything is more fun, more creative, more inventive, more unbelievable with Taylor.  His friends come over to our home excited to see what Taylor has arranged for them each day.  He put together an amazing haunted house for Halloween, involving several neighborhood kids, multiple props, his own money and hours and hours of after school prep work.  He saved his money to buy a dune buggy, an iPad mini, and several other things.  He works hard and has an incredible imagination.  
This kid is going to do 
great things 
when he grows up, so happy I get a front row seat!
We brought treats for his 5th grade class, and they had this adorable hat for him to wear!!! 
He LOVE IT!!  Ha ha!!

When I asked Taylor what he wanted for his birthday, he said a STOP sign for his dune buggy shed.  We looked on Amazon to see what was available, and we found a simple metal one for about $40.00.  I decided to keep my eye out at yard sales this fall, and....I know...it's quite unbelievable, but...I found a genuine stop sign and a speed limit sign...for 15.00 total!!!  It sounds crazy, but this happens to me more than you would guess.  
We are blessed!




No comments:

Post a Comment