Monday, January 11, 2016

Christmas Eve

It's my most favorite day of the year!!  It really is!  I love the anticipation of Christmas Day, and the fun we have as an extended family.  The house is clean and beautiful, the kids have had fun from sun up to sun down, we've eaten delicious food, and talked about the Savior and shared testimony.  
I love Christmas Eve!!

We took all of the cousins and went sledding.  It was a perfect sledding day, blue skies, great temps and happy children.





My big boys had to up the ante!!

We all cheered them on and laughed when they crashed!! 


Learning to sled!!

Ashlyn and Rachel
We hosted a nice dinner of ham and turkey. 
Lots of food!!


Ashlyn and Hadley are inseparable!  They even had matching shirts.

 
We had a little talent show, Here is our program.  :)
Rachel had pieced together a quilt.

Ashlyn displayed some photos from her photography class for her talent.


Parker played the mandolin.  
He played a fun Irish tune, and everyone started clapping along.  His Irish blood has been tapped!

Reilly read the nativity for all of us.

My beautiful, sweet sisters.  Where would I be without them???

Connor took this panoramic picture and I will treasure it always!  
As I look around the room, I feel so blessed by the good people I get to call my family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment