Saturday, January 2, 2016

Remodeling!!!

We have now lived in our home for over 11 years.  Uh...yeah, some things needed to change!!  I took on three rooms to re-do...check it out!

Ashlyn and Taylor's bathroom.  This room needed to change from day 1!  Dancing bear trim??  REALLY???  

Before...

I re-painted the mirrors and all the walls. 
Much better!!

Almost there...

I'm just waiting for my new towel rack to be delivered:)
I re-painted the top to be more beige, and the bottom a steel grey blue.  Karl put up a new chair rail.

My home has so much wood everywhere, which I LOVE LOVE LOVE!! However...I also happen to LOVE  light!  The wood trim and dark walls were too much for me, so I repainted my family room...all 10- 12ft walls!! 



It really lightened the fireplace and makes it pop so much more...
I LOVE IT!
Our basement has needed carpet and new furniture for a LONG TIME!  It just hasn't been our priority. However, I did want to finish it while kids are still living at home so they can enjoy it too, so we went for it.  

Now I just need to get an entertainment center and we are set!

No comments:

Post a Comment