Friday, January 22, 2016

Snow, snow and more snow!

I know, I know, you probably know how much I love the SNOW!  I hear people complain about the snow, and I think, "How sad for you".  
It brings me such happiness!!

My friend and I took our girls out for a little fun in the snow!
After snowshoeing for a while, we found a hill that someone had sledded on.  So the girls took off their snow shoes and had a blast!



A marshmallow river!





Snow shoeing with Kristen Rutter!

On one of our snow shoeing outings, we ran across this cool shelter.



Mom and I

Sometimes we get a little hungry!  Hey... we burn 500 calories/hour!!

This is one of my favorite trails.  We follow a river for a little while, and it is breath taking!

One of my closest friends Shauna Hunt

My mom and I went cross country skiing.  It had snowed the night before, so the mountains were blanketed with beautiful white snow.  The forest service had just groomed the trail, and we were the first ones on it! 
Seriously?!!  I'm fairly confident HEAVEN HAS SNOW!!!
I love when my kids create their own snow hobbies!  
Connor and a friend invited dates to go snow shoeing. 




No comments:

Post a Comment