Monday, January 11, 2016

Christmas Day!

A magical Christmas with my little family.  
We received a stunning snow storm Christmas Eve and woke up to a winter wonderland!  

Inside was warm and peaceful...until everyone woke up!  :)

I love this little scene each year.  It's like time has stopped for a moment.  Little by little my children are making their way from our home, and these magical Christmas mornings will change.  
This saddens my heart.

Santa has been generous!!

Enjoying the chaos!



I made quilts for Parker and Taylor this year.

Connor asked for this cool jacket for Christmas. It is made by a company that plants 10 trees every time you make a purchase.  I love my environmentally aware son!

The go-pro!  
I can't wait to see what adventures will be captured on the go-pro!


Taylor decided to combine his birthday present and his Christmas present in order to get this mini-segway.  Yay!

Connor crashed on the slopes while sledding,  and couldn't smile because his upper lip hurt so much.  Poor kid!

Digging our way out!

My favorite Christmas present!
We were able to skype with Alyssa and enjoyed seeing our cute daughter in real time!!  
Love her so much!!








No comments:

Post a Comment