Saturday, December 13, 2014

Christmas Pics...

When I was young and naive, I thought we could just go to a picture spot, take maybe 10 shots, and call it good.  
NAIVE..REMEMBER???
Well, it is much more work than I EVER imagined.
There is the location, which I like to scout out way ahead of time,
We need to find a day where everyone is available, which is not easy these days! (we had a 1 hour window to work with this year!)
Then there is weather...will it be too sunny?  Rain?
Don't forget outfits.  We all just need to look like we fit together.
OK, now everyone needs to smile at the same time.  Don't stop smiling until the camera is down, no crazy faces unless we say so, don't look away even for a minute...

Then I bribe.  Yes, it may be shameful, but it works.  When we're all done, we'll go get a slushie at Sonic, or a doughnut at Ridley's, or an ice cream cone at Macey's.  I figure why not turn it into a fun family outing.  This year we came home and Parker made gourmet hot chocolate for everyone.
The truth is that my family does this for me.  I don't think it matters to them too much if we send out Christmas cards, but I like it, so they oblige me. 
Thanks guys for a fun photo shoot!
OH.....AND A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALYSSA'S BOYFRIEND, JOSH!  
OUR WILLING,AMAZING, PATIENT PHOTOGRAPHER!




LOVE THIS BUNCH!






                             


TA DA...WE DID IT!



No comments:

Post a Comment