Friday, December 12, 2014

Fall

I don't know what happened to October...it came and went without me hardly noticing!  Thank goodness for pictures that remind me that we did leave the house...;)

Connor reffed a TON of games this past fall.  He was often a center referee, which was great experience...and more money!


My parents and my boys and I all went on a fun fall hike off of the Alpine Loop.  
It was a perfect day!




Connor came with Karl and I on a short hike and Karl decided to quiz him along the way to get him ready for his driving test.

One Sunday in October, our power suddenly went out.  Someone had crashed into an electrical pole and we were in the dark until almost midnight!  Ashlyn still had some homework to do, so she got out her trusty flashlight and pressed on.  
Good Girl!

Taylor sat here, lying in wait for our home teachers.  They didn't know it wasn't just a stuffed decoration...he scared the bejeebers out of them!


Some things never change...:)

Parker spent hours making this costume!  I sewed up a vest, and he pounded out metal for his armor.  I can't seem to remember who he was...I'll have to ask him again.

I was helping with Taylor's Halloween class party and popped into see what Ashlyn's class was up to.  Apparently she was chosen to be mummified!

No comments:

Post a Comment