Friday, December 12, 2014

Flying for the first time!

I scored some cheap flights to Denver and took my two youngest to visit Allyson and her family. This was Ashlyn and Taylor's first time on an airplane.
If you can EVEN BELIEVE IT...Ashlyn fractured her left foot one week before our trip!  This was a huge setback for her, because she is a key part of her soccer team.  She was out for 6 weeks to heal.  The one bright spot, is that she had priority boarding.  We were expedited through security...sort of...they had to scan the wheelchair, crutches and boot inch by inch!

Can you believe they let me do this?  Kuddos to the airline!


When are our pretzels and nuts?  We get free pop?  
Yay!

It was rainy, so we stayed in and made crafts.

In July, I was talking with my bestie cousin Kari, and found out that she and her mom were going to be in Denver THE VERY SAME WEEKEND! Her mom is my mom's twin (can you tell?)  I was ecstatic!  Her brother was baptizing his son that weekend, so we all went!

 I was giddy with happiness to see my favorite girl!

After the baptism, we drove to the Valley of the Gods and hike around.

Well, some of us were able to hike more than others...poor girl!



Thanks Matt for helping our little hop-a-long!

There is a beautiful reservoir near Ally's home, so on our last day, we decided to go check it out.



Goodbye Denver and sweet Tefteller family!


No comments:

Post a Comment