Thursday, December 11, 2014

Heaven on Earth

Payson Lakes is our family "go-to" place for fun, beauty and relaxation.  
We LOVE IT there! 
Especially when our Washington cousins join us!


Have you seen a better smile?  She is the queen!





Did I mention that Karl and the boys put in a zip line this summer?  
Super fun!!

We had a Jensen sleepover with dinner, backyard volleyball, outdoor movie (lots of treats) and a yummy breakfast in the morning.
l

My beautiful sistas and mama!

We feel it necessary to warn our elderly neighbors of our late night plans each year..:)  
They're good sports about it!



Selfies!

We were one ticket short for the Timpanogos Cave tour, so I opted to stay back with my sweet little niece.  She and I walked up by the lake and fed the fishies!  
I'm pretty confident that I am her favorite aunt!!

Connor and Isaiah...Trouble with a capital "T"!

No comments:

Post a Comment