Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pre-school Pizza Day!

Today was a fun pre-school day. (other than the "He's being mean to me..." "What happened?" "He wrote my name in PINK with the sidewalk chalk!" "Oh, you don't like pink I take it?" "No, it's a girl color!"....) The good news is that that's pretty much the extent of the "boy drama" we get, they were best buds five mins. later.
I'm teaching this week, and we are focusing on the letter "P" ("Hey guys, pink starts with 'P'"...didn't fly). Today we made homemade pizza, and created a craft that turned us into pizzas.
The boys were so darling, and had a blast rolling out the dough, and topping their pizzas.


While everything cooked, they played "pizza guy". Leave it to kids to create a game out of ANYTHING!

2 comments:

  1. Cute craft Heather! You're a great Preschool teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see it now...
    "Doc, you know your my fifth shrink?"
    "Super, now tell me how it began."
    "Well, it all started with the day I was forced to wear a pizza costume..."

    Just kidding, looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete