Sunday, May 24, 2015

Christmas Eve 2014!!


Each year the kids sleep in Connor's room together.  They just find a spot on the floor, while Connor relaxes in his nice comfy queen bed...:)   I love that they love being together.  They make plans to sneak into the family room early in the morning to peak at their stockings.  It's all about strategy however, they set their alarms, and go one at a time..I'm so dead, I probably wouldn't hear an elephant, but they like being sneaky!

The calm before the storm!  
Love the peaceful feeling before the kids get up!

Last year I made Ashlyn a nice big quilt, this year it was Connor's turn.  It took me a long time, because it was so thick, I had to hand stitch the edge, but it was totally worth it.  Connor absolutely LOVED IT, and sleeps with it every night!

Every year since this kid has been a toddler, she asks for a book.  She love love loves to read!!

Ok, so my "most looked forward gift to give this season!"  Ashlyn LOVES BYU women's soccer!  We love their games and follow their standings each fall.  I contacted the BYU women's soccer office and asked them if they had any soccer paraphernalia left from the fall season, and they spoiled me!  I got a ball signed by each of the players, a t-shirt, and a poster signed!  
Ashlyn was ecstatic!  


Karl was the second recipient of a blanket.  I had been saving jeans for years with the intent to make a levi blanket. This year I finally pulled it off!  He loved it!  
Super cute huh?  I'm going to make one for me now!


Our sweet little Jesus tree. 
 I found some awesome new star ornaments that have the various names of the Savior on them.  The tree is getting a little over-loaded, but I love it!
Our traditional Christmas ham dinner.  
Love these guys so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment