Friday, May 29, 2015

BYU Women's Conference

This year I had the AMAZING experience of helping out at Women's Conference.  I was the assistant to my friend and we were in charge of a massive service project where thousands of women came and helped us measure, cut, fold and box fleece blankets to be distributed to various agencies in the area.  Kristen and I spent hours upon hours attending many meetings at BYU, calling agencies, recruiting a core team of ladies, and basically organizing the project to be held at the Smithfield House at BYU.  
We had many miracles along the way, and I met lots of wonderful women from all parts of the country, there to serve with us in behalf of the poor and needy in our community. 
It was INSPIRING! 

My mom came and helped, and was the life of the party!  
We had extra fleece that we accessorized with!  

We completed over 6,000 blankets!


No comments:

Post a Comment