Thursday, July 11, 2013

Wedding Bliss!!

One of the best days of my life...my sister got married!!! May 18th.  We threw a couple showers for her, one with her friends, (her friends did all the work, and I just provided the house:) and the other was a family shower, also held at my home.  Her wedding was beautiful in all the right ways.  Not too extravagant, but very elegant and tasteful.  Adrienne and Ryan were married in the SLC Temple.

Isn't she STUNNING???
At her friend shower, we made her dress up in this awesome veil, glasses and sash!  
I'm pretty sure that was her favorite part...um, maybe not, but she was a great sport!

We had a delicious luncheon of Cafe Rio.  We had had enough chicken salad crescent sandwiches...

Adrienne, my Mom, Allyson, and me.

Some pictures should just be framed!

Wedding Day!  It's a DONE DEAL!!  
Ryan is one stellar guy, we are so blessed to have him in our family!


My siblings.  

Uh..yeah...guess who caught the bouquet???   I didn't even know she was standing there!  

No comments:

Post a Comment