Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Where to Next?

I had a chance to travel a little bit the past couple of months, which is really rare for me, since I'm such a home body!  Boy was I glad I got to get away though, lots of great memories, and time spent with family.

Lee and Lisa (the lovely folks behind us..) and Karl and I decided to try out the Provo to Denver direct flight.  New this year!  We spent 2 days just romping around Denver and Boulder CO.  I laughed the ENTIRE weekend!  We ate great food, stayed in a beautiful hotel, and enjoyed the strange, liberal town of Boulder...:)


Downtown Denver.
Our feet are starting to kill us after walking all day...so fun though!
We knew there was a "blue bear" somewhere in the city, but couldn't seem to find it until...we turned THIS corner...yeah, our jaws pretty much dropped open!

Probably the funnest part of our trip for me, was hiking in Boulder.  We saw lots of rock climbers, and enjoyed the gorgeous flatirons!

I agreed to pose for about 2 secs, then quickly got off that ledge...SO afraid of heights!!

Karl and Lee...NOT afraid of heights!!

How cool is this rock!!  So cozy!


Next stop...warm and sunny ARIZONA! My sister had her second baby, little Isaiah! I wanted to help her out with her newborn, so Adrienne and I flew out for a week and helped out as best we could, but mostly played with those cute kids!!


Have you ever seen so much hair?  DEFINITELY NOT a Jensen baby! Bald 'til they're 2!
We sisters get along perfectly, and LOVE each other so much! 

Swimming in the pool..that's Arizona for ya in October!! 
Darling Emma kept us smiling all week long!

No comments:

Post a Comment