Thursday, March 26, 2009

Opening Night!!!


You don't mind if I BRAG a little do you?? Ok, so my amazing, talented 14 yr. old just wowed us with a fantastic performance as the Wicked Witch of the West in their school production of The Wizard of Oz! She was unbelievable!! Actually... she was very believable, we were SCARED!... The cast has been working on this since December, putting in countless hours, and sacrificing much of their afterschool free time. It's been such a thrill to see her throw herself into something she truly loves, is really good at and feel successful.



Bravo Alyssa!!

3 comments:

  1. wow! you look great Alyssa! I wish we could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyssa was awesome. I heard people around me whispering about how good she was, especially the cackle! The whole thing was quite impressive, tell her congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your daughter looks great! Looks like a great play!

    ReplyDelete