Monday, March 23, 2009

It's just sick and wrong!


Mother nature is on my black list. This morning we woke up to a couple inches of snow!? HELLOOOO!!? It's MARCH 23RD! We've tilled our garden, planted our peas, washed up our spring/summer clothes, and my friends and I are trying to get back on the "running in the morning" bandwagon. UHG!
Is there no rest for the winter weary?

Addendum to this post...March 30th.

It's now been a whole week of cold, winter-like weather. This morning we woke up to 1/2 ft. of snow with a cold wind to boot! My friends just say "welcome to Spring in Utah!" SPRING?? Yeah right. Then I'm ready for summer!

Have you ever seen anything so pitiful??

Poor little things...

1 comment:

  1. We were all disappointed this morning too! Malissa was saying how she just wants to wear her flip flops and capris. I reasuured her that by the end of the week we should hopefully see some sunshine! I hope the weather report is right!

    ReplyDelete