Sunday, October 6, 2013

Parker's Party Phase II

So a couple weeks after Parker officially turned 16yrs old...we celebrated with a friend party.  He invited about 8 friends to come party with us.  Karl bought a bunch of pvc pipe and connectors for the boys to assemble their own marshmallow guns.  He also bought different colors of duct tape so they could decorate and tell them apart.  To say the party was a success is an understatement.  He began by ambushing the first guest to arrive, then one by one they all joined in quickly assembling their weapons and getting the next guy.  When I went out to check on them, they were shooting the marshmallows into the air and trying to catch them with their mouths...it was hilarious!
Later they had tons of pizza and junk food, and played night games in the back yard (it was a little cold, but not bad).  I had moms pulling me aside and telling me how much fun their son had, and "thank you so much for inviting them...:)"
Great boys, fun party!


Right after this picture was taken, the boys all pelted me with marshmallows!!!  
I know, right???

No comments:

Post a Comment