Thursday, October 31, 2013

College Prodigal...

Our college girl returned home for a wonderful fall break weekend!  Alyssa's birthday was earlier in the week (19yrs old!!!) so we celebrated it over her fall break.  She and I went to lunch, shopped for a couple new outfits (she left a cute white jacket home, and I've been wearing it...shhhh!!) we went to yoga together, then to the temple.
She is awesome!

For her birthday present we bought her a ticket to see Wicked this summer!  
Of course I bought one for me too!!!  

I got married at 20, so the fact that she is 19 is making me a little crazy!

A month ago I found this cute book shelf at a garage sale for $8.00!  It was navy blue, so Alyssa and I painted it a beautiful yellow (a little darker than what it appears in the pic).
My mom and I took it down to Ephraim to her apt.  It looks awesome with her yellow, gray and turquoise blue quilt!  Alyssa loves her books, so this is a very needed addition to her room!

No comments:

Post a Comment