Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Gag!

Growing up in a family of 8 children wasn't always easy as a kid, especially since I was the oldest, :)  (no one obeyed me...), however PAYDAY is in full swing now! I cannot get enough of my brothers and sisters!  They are the funniest, craziest, kindest, lovliest people you would ever care to meet!  And they all scored with some amazing spouses!  Each year we hold an "adult only" party, where we exchange gag gifts!  Being a little on the competetive side, we tend to take it really seriously!   The gifts are gut-wrenching, fall off your chair funny, and we can hardly wait for the next year!

This year Matt and Ally took charge of the event, and we began our evening on a tractor hayride!

We then gathered in Matt's dads barn and Matt and Ally provided a wonderful, spiritual video and message about Christ. We also ate some great food!

We all draw names each year, and I have to say, that Nathan's gift was stellar!  He gave Adrienne a homemade "reverse coupon book".  In it, he listed a coupon for something Adrienne could do to serve each of her siblings.  I'm looking forward to my great foot rub, following one of my runs!

No comments:

Post a Comment