Monday, March 22, 2010

Sunbeams!

I've figured it out! I'm addicted to those darling little sunbeams in Primary! I practically find myself rushing from sacrament meeting...be honest...who doesn't? After over an hour of sitting still?? Yes. I thought so. Anyway, I digress. I practically speed walk, (no running at church), to greet those darling seven little 3yr. old girls. Yup, we have all girls! They all march in with their frilly little dresses, and big smiles, and hoist themselves up on our "big" chairs (they like the big chairs..). Yesterday one of the little girls gave the opening prayer for her first time and one of her friends clapped for her when she was done. So cute! A couple weeks ago I was giving a lesson on the Atonement and as I described Jesus' death, a little 3yr. old cried out in a loud gasp..."Jesus died?" She then turned to her friend to make sure she heard it too..."did you hear that? Jesus died!" I quickly skipped to the resurrection, so she could feel some relief. When one of my counselors was doing a matching game, a little sunbeam was victorious in finding the match, and she quickly threw her fists in the air and gave her fellow classmates all a high 5!
Yup...TOTALLY addicted!

1 comment:

  1. Sunbeams are the best part of Primary! When I moved, I was Primary pianist for a little while. One Sunbeam would wander all over the place. He would only sit by me on the piano bench to sit still.

    ReplyDelete