Monday, March 1, 2010

Family Home Evening with the cousins!

We had a family gathering at our home last night. It was in honor of my sister Allyson and Matt coming to visit from AZ and bringing their darling Emma! We had a yummy "create your own burrito" buffet, and a family home evening prepared by Nathan and Stephanie. The kids went on a search through my house for "clues" of Christ's ressurection. It was darling and the kids had a great time.

Nate lined up all the kids to hand out their clues.
Waiting for FHE to start

Family!

Ashlyn reading her clue with the help of Nathan and grandma.

Making a table hut with blankets. These messes are always worth it! I don't know how many times my brothers and I created huge huts in our basement growing up!!

Holding sweet Emma. Isn't Alyssa a natural??
Connor loves kids so much and couldn't wait to hold her!
Nate and Steph live in Ogden, so it's easier to put PJ's on the kids prior to leaving for home. Stephanie dressed her girls, and soon after, Ashlyn came running in..."mom, where is my Tiana night gown?? I REALLY need it!"

Imagine the girls' happiness to discover that they all had matching Princess Tiana night gowns!!

1 comment: