Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Boy talk

My pantry used to be so organized!! What happened? Next project I suppose:)


Taylor: "so whatdoya want for a snack?"


Joseph: "doya have a graham cracker? I sure love those!!"


Tay: "yup." He proceeds to climb the pantry and get some crackers, then leisurely swing from the pantry pole like a monkey.


Joseph: (thinkin' outloud, probably eyeing Taylors get-up) "I don't know what I want to be for Halloween. Maybe a ninja or a clone."


Tay: "Oh! Be a NINJA!!! Remember we're gonna to do stuff like flips and cartwheels and stuff?"


Joseph: "but a clone has a GUN!"


Tay, giving a knowing look and nod: "well, you could just borrow a gun from us if you want."


Joseph: "OK".


Off they went enjoying their graham crackers, only to further discuss cool weaponry and the like. I could just follow them around all day...natural antidepressants!!

1 comment: