Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Solar Slab

This year Parker was having a hard time coming up with a Christmas present he would like, so Karl and I decided to give him a trip.  Parker loves the outdoors, and has always wanted to do more rock climbing.  He earned his rock climbing merit badge a few years ago, but hasn't really done much since then.  Karl's brothers love to climb, so he planned an awesome trip to Nevada as a present for Parker.  The boys set out for Nevada on Sunday, drove with Lee, stayed at Karl's brother's house in Vegas and the four of them set out early Monday morning.  
They had a fantastic time!  
I think I would have had a heart attack if I had been there, but having them both home safe and sound, looking at pictures is ok....:)




I'm sure there will be more where that came from...he's addicted!

No comments:

Post a Comment