Thursday, January 9, 2014

A New Year

Yesterday I was in a store and found myself walking by a young mom with her 3yr. old son dragging his feet behind her cart.  With a tired face he looked around a bit and said slowly and defeatedly,
 "Mom, I guess we're going around in circles."   :)  
I gave a little chuckle, but really identified with that little boy...and the mom.

I personally don't really make "New Year's Resolutions".  I do better just making appropriate changes and goals throughout the year, however I do feel a sense of energy and anticipation of what this year will bring. So riding on that energy, I have decided to make a goal.

 This year I hope to do a little better in the area of 
priorities and energy distribution.  
I don't want to "go around in circles", wasting time and energy, so I'm devising a plan to just do a little better every day at planning out my errands, my children's schedules, meals, housework and personal time.  Maybe it sounds like a lot to chew, but I hope one bite at a time will find me a better person next year at this time.  ;)
Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment