Monday, August 1, 2011

Never-ending Projects!

I married a man that HAS to always have a project going, or he gets antsy. 
Pros:  stuff gets done around my house, he never leaves things undone, and I know that all I have to do is post something on my "honey-do" list and it's as good as done. 
 Con's:  He gets a little (lot) obsessed until the project is completed, and looses sleep, thinking of ways to do it better. 
Take a look at this summer's project.  It started as a little covering for our sandpile, and turned into a beautiful, way too nice for a sandpile, pavillion.



Crazy guy!  It's a wonder he made it without injury!


Karl always pulls in our kids to help.  They have learned everything from how to measure accurately with a measuring tape, to using power tools.


Karl's 82 yr. old dad frequently helps us with projects.  He and Karl are 2 of a kind!!


Beautiful isn't it?? 
Karl created this in his head, and somehow made it a reality, without any construction plans or professional help. Now I get to find some nice patio furniture and make it a perfect reading nook for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment