Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Share the Love!

My Valentine! Karl and I celebrated Valentine's Day Saturday night by going out to eat. He surprised me with a dozen yellow roses (my favorite!). We had a great time just being alone together. Love my man!

                            
Sunday evening we met as a family for an extended Family Home Evening.  My mom invited all the grandkids to shape, bake and decorate sugar cookies. MMMmm!
The bakers in charge of the oven...my sister-in-law Stephanie is due April 1st with her 4th baby...go Steph!!
Our works of art were placed on cute plates, and delivered to families in my parents ward as a service.
Getting in the car to go deliver the goods! The families were so gracious, and treated our children with such kindness. 
Following the deliveries, we gathered together for Nathan's lesson on testimonies.  He is an outstanding teacher, and knows how to relate to kids.  He put together this awesome object lesson and combined it with President Monson's Conference Address entiltled, Deadly Maka-Fekes.
We topped off our evening by celebrating Melissa's birthday.  She is a Valentine's  Day baby, and a tremendous blessing to our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment