Sunday, June 14, 2009

Good News...Bad News...

Yesterday Ashlyn lost a tooth. She pulled it out herself...typical Ash. She put it in a baggie, and then set it down somewhere and couldn't find it anywhere. I told her to just write a note to the Toothfairy and it would be OK. She took this to heart and made a cute card, with a great note inside explaining her dilema.

Sunday morning, believe it or not, nothing was waiting for her under her pillow!!! The Toothfairy must have been too busy visiting all the other 6yr. olds in the world and hadn't quite made it to our house. Surely she'll come while we're at church...sure enough a gold dollar coin was waiting for her under her pillow when she returned from church...whew!

Thanks Toothfairy!

She designed the card all by herself!!

"Dear Toothfairy,
Good news! I lost my tooth today!!
Bad news, I can't find it.
Please bring me something anyway."
Love Ashlyn

Now she has 2 gold dollar coins for 2 missing teeth!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute note! The tooth fairy always visited my older kids with no fail. Poor Malissa is always being deprived of on time visits. I think the tooth fairy came a half an hour before Malissa woke up one morning because she forgot. Thank goodness for reminder notes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that. So Cute! Congratulations Ashlyn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I'm glad she's not the only child who had to write a note to the tooth fairy this month! Taylor lost her teeth in more ways than one. I love the note! =)

    ReplyDelete