Thursday, December 10, 2015

September Wrap Up

I Love September!  
Maybe because my birthday is in September, or maybe it's the perfect weather, or beautiful fall leaves, or cute jackets I get to wear, but whatever it is, 
September makes me happy.  
I love hiking with my mom

Grandpa invited Ashlyn to a BYU Women's Soccer game.

Sunday afternoon cooking by chef Connor

Celebrating Karl's birthday!

Celebrating my birthday with my mom and sister at Sundance.

Lee and Lisa took Karl and I on a hike to Julie Andrews meadow in AF Canyon for our birthdays.  We enjoyed a delicious picnic lunch!

Ashlyn's Northern Peaks club soccer team

Connor went to his first High School dance...

so great to FINALLY be 16yrs old!  



Last but not least...this is Taylor and his friend using their remarkable creativity! 
The boys have hooked up a rope to the back of a lawn mower and attached a sled with a pillow to kneel on.  They took turns pulling each other around the lawn...grass boarding!!


No comments:

Post a Comment