Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Soccer Girl!

Ashlyn has been playing for Surf soccer since last June.  She plays year round with Fall and Spring outdoor soccer, then futsal in the Winter.  Needless to say, between she and Connor there is always a game going on.  I think I averaged attending five soccer games a week, and taking kids to at least 6 practices a week.  
This Spring she decided she wanted to try out for her school soccer team.  It is a coed Jr. High team, and she is in 6th grade.  I just kind of nodded my head, 
"Ok, but I don't think they really take 6th graders on the Jr. High team."  
Well, wouldn't you know it, she made the team!  She was the only 6th grader on the team this year, and played against some BIG 9th grade boys!  


So proud of my tough girl!!


She also continued to play for her club team.


No comments:

Post a Comment