Monday, November 18, 2013

The Boys...then The Girls!!!!

This past weekend was a PARTY weekend!  On Friday I invited all the kids from my Sunday School class to come to my home for a waffle party.  I taught 10 boys and 1 girl.  Brinley and I are tight!! :)   Almost all of them came and ate up a storm, then watched a video afterwards.  They are awesome boys!  (not so well behaved in the classroom...) but great kids!  I was just released, and called to serve with the Mia Maids in the Young Women Program.
Yay!

Some of the boys opted out of the picture, but basically they came, ate tons of waffles, with yummy toppings and tons of whip cream...which went straight into their mouth...you know, the pressurized canister..they just couldn't resist!  
They all call me "MOM!"

The next morning, I hosted a breakfast welcoming in Brinley to Mia Maids. The girls got up early, went to Brinley's house, woke her up and kidnapped her!  She was such a good sport.  
It was a little snowy outside which made for a fun morning.

Much more civilized!  :)  
The girls are absolutely amazing!  
  We each asked questions to Brinley to get to know her better, and she in turn got to ask each of us one question. The girls are top notch in every way, and so good to each other!
I am so blessed to be able to work with them!
I made homemade Kneaders french toast, with a homemade Kneaders caramel sauce, fresh slices strawberries, whip cream, and bacon.  The girls said it was BETTER than the restaurant! 
 I don't know about that but it was delicious!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment