Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Zip, Climb and Age

This past week my builder boy (and hubby) finished a couple amazing projects.  Karl built a trellis for our backyard.  This will give shade to the afternoon sun of our sand pile and pavilion, and also give us a great place for our grapes to grow. 
Then after studying about levers, and pulleys in 3rd Grade science, Taylor built this amazing zip line in our back yard!  He and a friend just did it without telling anyone or asking for help.  
It was amazing! 
Yesterday I celebrated my birthday.  I've always loved having a fall birthday, and thought I was the luckiest girl ever!  I was always one of the first kids to bring a treat to my school class, (which was super cool), and the weather was still great for an outdoor party.  It's by far my favorite time of the year!  I had a great day with lots of presents, texts, emails, and love from friends and family.  
Thank you!

Once again, I just showed Karl a picture of what I wanted and he made it better!!  I can't wait to watch those beautiful grapes climb up the trellis! 

Like father, like son!  Both super creative and talented.


For my birthday, my mom and I headed up to Sundance to eat at the Foundry Grill, ride the chair lift up to the top and hike to Stewart Falls.  It was magical! The fall color is just bursting on the back of Timp and we could hardly take it all in!





My family spoiled me with all kinds of gifts and love!


No comments:

Post a Comment