Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter Fun!


Easter this year was fun and simple.  Allyson and Matt were in town, and Nate and Steph are close, so we decided to all get together at my house for our annual Easter Egg Hunt. Luckily it was a gorgeous day, and we were able to eat and play outside!

We had a simple luncheon of BBQ chicken sandwiches, chips and salad.

I don't think we ever get too old to go egg hunting!  My big boys seemed just as excited!  Steph and I had prepared 10 eggs for each child to find, then Allyson and Adrienne informed us that they had prepared 16 eggs for each kid.  So everyone found 26 eggs each, filled with goodies!  
Better make those dentist appts. pronto!

Success!!

Melt my HEART!  I checked Taylor and Ashlyn out of school for an afternoon, and we went to the park with Allyson and her 2 kids.  Ashlyn cannot get enough of Emma, and Emma adores Ash, and follows her around saying her name!   
Sooo cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment