Thursday, January 19, 2012

Mother-Daughter Weekend

This past weekend, Ashlyn and I headed down to St. George to see our good friend Kiya get married.  She is the daughter of one of my favorite high school friends, and I've watched this phenomenal girl grow into a beautiful young woman, and now a young bride.   Ashlyn especially loves this family, and so I invited her to share the weekend with me.  So much fun!  We sang to the top of our lungs to Taylor Swift, listened to a cute book on CD, played with cousins, (even attended a birthday party at a jump house) and helped transform a gym to a beautiful reception. 

The St. George Temple is spectacular!  It was a beautiful day!
Ashlyn found a friend, as she always does, and they danced the night away in the foyer..clearly the party was out here!
Mother of the bride. 
Carrie is an amazing woman, I can't believe she's old enough to have a daughter get married!
Good thing I'm younger than she is...by at least 8 whole months...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment