Friday, July 29, 2011

The 4th Celebrations

Our summer is going super fast, how about for you?  We always look forward to lots of family fun at the 4th of July.  Here are some of our highlights:

We had our annual family sleepover at our house, and enjoyed a yummy breakfast.
We set up some games in our back yard, and we adults just watched and relaxed as the kids played.

We rented some huge slip n slides from a home near this park with big hills.  It was a total blast, until...Taylor's toe was ripped and we ended up at the Insta Care...never a dull moment!

Ashlyn saved up her money, literally all year, to pay for her ticket to the Stadium of Fire again this year.  It's kind of our Mom-daughter annual date night.  We liked Carrie Underwood better last year, but Brad Paisley and David Archuleta were awesome too.

Monday morning, my boys, Aaron and I ran in the Freedom run 10K.  It was super fun to run with my boys, I couldn't be prouder! 

The Provo parade is always tons of fun with cousins.  Aaron and his family are moving to Oregon this month, so this will be the last summer we're all together.

After the parade we enjoyed a KFC picnic at the park.  All my favorite people in one spot...so fun!!

I love, love, love these little girls! My home has replaced little ones with teenagers, and sometimes I just miss the sweet personalites of little babies and toddlers, so I get my fill in when I can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment