Monday, April 18, 2011

Family Pics...

When we were in Californina, I hired my photographer friend to take some family pictures at the beach...it's no doubt a stressful process, (coordinating colors, making sure the hair looks good and teeth are brushed.., holding still and cute smiles etc), but I think they turned out awesome!



We had the kids all posing together for a kids shot, when out of nowhere, a big wave came and splashed over them!  Needless to say, that was the end of our photo shoot.  It was really funny, but the kids weren't too happy...:) The look on their faces was priceless!   We just went back to the van, changed our clothes and enjoyed the beach for the next couple of hours.  I got what I wanted and went away a happy mom! It's a great memory, we just look at these pics now and the kids exclaim
"oh remember the WAVE"? 
Yup, priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment